Average Yearly Return
Example of savings fabricating 250 sq ft per week.
|Description of Annual Costs||Manual Measuring||LT-2D3D Templator|
|Average templating material cost||$6,240||$0|
|Scrap material due to bad measurements (5% manual / 1.5% LT-2D3D)||$45,500||$13,650|
|On-site rework (1 hour avg. per job)||$5,200||$0|
|Total cost per year||$56,940||$13,650|
|Total savings per year||None||$43,290|
|Weekly templating time||7.5 hours||1.6 hours|
Determine how many feet per week is fabricated. Our estimate is that switching to digital templating saves an average of $2.50 per square foot.
|sq ft.||Weekly Savings||Months for Payback|
|2000||$5,000||less than 1 month|
LPI offers a 12-month payment plan under $1,000 per month.
Benefits, Savings & Payback...
- Reduce templating time to under 20 minutes
- Reduce mistakes & measurement errors
- Measure 5+ jobs per day
- Eliminate trips back to the shop
- Export files ready for saws, routers, waterjets, and plotters
- Reduce time to fabrication by emailing files from the jobsite
- No on-site rework during installation
- Reduce re-cuts
- Install 1-2 more jobs per crew, every day
- Eliminate luan strips, glue, coraplast, etc.
- Eliminate re-templating due to measurement errors
Granite & Solid Surface
- Reduce scrap
- Increase slab yields
- Larger, more usable remnants
- Fewer trips back to the shop
- More cost-effective routing
- Lower cost, smaller cars
- Less gas
- More efficient use of time
- Less downtime in the shop
- Workers compensation changes (carpenter to computer technician)
- Lower costs to install countertops