The new Surface Pro 4 is the tablet we use with our LT-55 XL and LT-2D3D Laser Templators. It is thin and light at only 1.7 lbs. Features and functionality include:
- Microsoft Windows 10 with an Intel m3 processor giving you all day productivity.
- 12.3″ display with 2736 x 1824 pixels making it the best in its class.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WiFi 802.11ac or an optional MiFi radio (available via your mobile carrier).
- Comes standard with one USB 3.0 port, microSD Card reader, headset jack, and Mini Display Port.
- Li-ion batteries last up to 9 hours (testing conducted by Microsoft).
If you are purchasing this tablet and are replacing an older tablet that is not a Surface Pro 4 already, you will need the Surface Pro 4 Mount so that you can mount the tablet onto your laser. Otherwise you will need to hold the tablet in your hand.
- 12.3″ 2736 x 1824 LCD, PixelSense display
- 10 point multi-touch
- Intel m3 Processor
- USB 3.0 port, microSD Card reader, headset jack, and Mini Display Port
- Windows 10
- 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD Storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- 8 MP Rear Facing Camera and 5 MP Front Facing Camera
- Surface Pen (stylus)
- AC/DC Power Supply and Cord
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Surface Pro 4 Stylus sold separately