The Makita Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser gives the user horizontal and vertical reference lines required in leveling and aligning applications. It has a fast self-leveling time, achieving stability within 3 seconds for increased productivity. For work on uneven surfaces, the self-leveling is correctable to up to 4 degrees of slope. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the laser has a line visibility range up to 50′.
For added durability, it has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops, and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. For added convenience, the multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a ¼” or 5/8” thread, or to metal and wood objects.
- Line visibility range up to 50’ depending on ambient light in working environment
- Accuracy – horizontal/vertical lines (+/- 1/8” @ 30’)
- Fast self-leveling time; stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Bright 635 nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Laser line fan length spans well past 90° position to provide 180° horizontal line and 120° vertical line for full reference line coverage in demanding applications
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications for increased versatility
- Pulse mode conserves and extends battery life for increased operation time in low light environments
- Delivers up to 35 hours of continuous run time operation
- Three independent mode functions conserve power by allowing battery power usage only when needed to operate the necessary functions