File Type Association
When you use the Estimate function in the LT-55 XL Software, a spread sheet will open with user editable cells giving you information like square footage, perimeter, edge types and costs. If you are unable to open the estimate up it could be because there is a missing association for the spread sheet. This simply means, the computer does not know what program to open the estimate with. We include Open Office on all tablets and the estimate will be created as a .csv file. To create a new file type association, please follow the steps below.
- Right click on My Computer and click on Explore.
- Click on the Tools menu and then Folder Options.
- In the resulting dialog, click on the File Types tab.
- Click New and type in csv
- Look for CSV in the list of Registered File Types and click on it.
- Click on Change.
- Click on the radio button next to “Select the program from a list“, and click OK.
- Choose Open Office 2.4 from the list of available programs to open with.