More than 10 team members with over a decade of service are recognized as part of the company’s 25th anniversary celebration.
LPI honors its longest-tenured employees: As LPI continues to celebrate its 25th anniversary, the company is recognizing individuals who have been a part of the team for over 10 years. These team members, along with multiple generations of families, have helped LPI become the success it is today.
- Erik Louis (executive vice president, engineering and operations) – 19 years
- Brian Stoiber (director, information technology) – 19 years
- Jim Hoffmann (sales manager) – 19 years
- Tammy Rehbock (director, human resources/office manager) – 18 years
- Joellyn Novaski (purchasing manager) – 17 years
- Matt Flake (production manager) – 15 years
- Mike Garcia (production) – 14 years
- Lisa Voice (inside sales support) – 12 years
- John Nelson (technical support) – 12 years
- JT Hoffmann (regional sales manager) – 11 years
- Tom Esposito (production) – 10 years
“Just as important as wanting to develop products to make difficult jobs easier for people, I wanted to provide jobs for blue collar Americans and their families,” said Dan Louis, CEO and owner of LPI. “A good portion of my team has been with me for several years and I appreciate all their hard work towards making this company successful and a great place to work at every day.”
Since its inception in 1994 by Dan Louis, LPI has sold more than 6,000 laser measuring systems throughout the world, including the LT-55 and LT-2D3D Laser Templator, that have helped thousands of companies around the world increase their productivity.