Position: Regional Sales Manager
About Laser Products Industries (LPI):
Founded in 1994, Laser Products manufactures laser measuring systems for the countertop, cabinet and construction industries. Laser Products has sold over 5,000 lasers to more than 3,000 companies in over 35 countries and are used by both the world’s leading automated fabricators as well as smaller, manual shops. Laser Products recently made the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the second-consecutive year.
This position will be responsible for Laser Product’s (LPI) sales in select territories. The position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Seek, close and service customers in your respective territories.
- Schedule and travel to leads and customers. The expectation is 75% travel.
- Train (on-site or web) customers in need of initial training or refreshers.
- Enter all leads and customer activity into CRM system.
- Be available (sometimes after normal business hours) for customer inquiries.
- Attend national and regional trade shows as a positive representative of LPI.
- Effectively communicate with the office support staff.
- Work closely with our Sales Coordinators to fulfill quotes, literature and customer requests.
- Work closely with our Support Group to help solve customer issues.
- Primarily sell to the granite counter top industry but be prepared to enter additional industries as dictated by LPI’s strategic plans.
- Sell distributed products to customers as provided by LPI.
- Support the company’s strategic plans.
- 4 Year college degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years equivalent sales experience
- B2B or construction industry and product experience preferred but not required
- Experience in hardware + software solutions a plus
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus
- Competitive Salary. Additional details will be shared with final candidates.
- There is currently a large existing plus potential customer base in the territory.
- Laser Products offers a Top-Tier Health Plan that is primarily funded by the company
- Laser Products offers a Dental and Vision Plan and supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Laser Products offers a Retirement Plan with up to 4% matching funds
- Laser Products offers company funded Life Insurance, Vision and Long Term Disability
- Vacation days and holidays